So I've been wanting to post something for the past few days, but I kept thinking that I needed to have a perfectly formed post before I could. Well...those days are over. I've decided that I'm not going to worry about having everything perfectly designed and written in order to post something. I am not perfect, so I'm not going to try to be on my blog. :)
The past week has been busy and fun! Here's the rundown...
Saturday - I spent time in the morning "hiking" at Garden of the Gods. I got a little sunburned. (I'm at 6000 feet here, and I need to get used to wearing sunscreen every time I'm outside.) In the afternoon, I spent some time at Buckys (Starbucks) working.
Sunday - I went to church and ran into old friends from Tulsa. Some who still live there and some who live here. It was nice to see familiar faces in a sea of people. New Life is a huge church and I was feeling a bit overwhelmed at the size of it. I think I may end up going to church on Sunday night. There are a few hundred people who go instead of a few thousand, and I know the pastors. :)
Monday - Happy 4th!! I cleaned my apartment in the morning and went to a BBQ at a friend's house in the afternoon and evening. We had a blast playing games inside and out and I saw fireworks on the way home at the Air Force Academy.
Tuesday - To be honest, I don't really remember what I did yesterday...OH....yes I do!!! I ran some errands and then went to the Denver International Airport to see my friends the Olivers. They were flying back to Tulsa and I spent an hour or so chatting with Raegan and Mike and giving Jack and Lucy as many hugs and kisses as I could get in. I sure do love those kiddos!!!
Today - I babysat for some sweet kiddos for a few hours. We played beauty shop and colored pictures. After that, I spent some time at Buckys working on some business stuff again.
That's all for today...pictures of my cute apartment coming soon...
There's a company that's based where you are called LearningRx. I worked for the franchise here in Tulsa.
ReplyDeleteIt is such an amazing company. Cognitive skills. I have been where you are 3 times. It's beautiful there.
I almost went to Garden of the Gods but for a reason I do not remember, I was one of the ones that couldn't make it.
Anyway, that was a lot of random nonsense.
MY stuff,
not yours.
*snort*