Naphtali and I hadn't spent this much time together since we were in college and it was SO much fun! We unpacked boxes, set up my apartment (It's super cute!! Pics to come soon!), watched the Twilight series (I've avoided them until now, but they're pretty good.), went shopping in Denver (Naphtali bought me the cutest floral tank top.), and visited the sights in Colorado Springs. It was a great time!!!
Gotta love the Kissing Camels at Garden of the Gods!
We walked around the Broadmoor. So beautiful! It looks like Switzerland!
I'm definitely going to stay there sometime!!!
This cute little deer was just walking around the Broadmoor.
We had a lovely dinner at a French bistro in Denver. Mindi and I found it when we were here in May.
If you come visit me, I'll take you there! :)
I know that this new adventure will have its ups and downs, but I know that its worth all the work, tears, and difficult days. I went to a BBQ last night with some friends and it made me feel much better. My good friend Chris encouraged me to enjoy all the little things along my new journey and to let myself have as much time I need to adjust to my new adventure.
I'm so blessed to have so many wonderful friends in my life. You all know who you are! :) Thank you for all of your prayers, encouraging texts, messages, and phone calls. I love you all!
Blessings!


God has GREAT things in store for you. Enjoy the adventure and all the "firsts". Chris is right...hold on to that. I'm so proud of you. Love, love, love you. Thank you for sharing some of your "firsts" in this new adventure with me. xo
ReplyDelete