I dressed up like a cow today for Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-fil-A. I saw the sign that said "Free chicken if you wear a cow costume," so of course I figured out a costume...in my car...using scrap paper and a lint brush. Creative huh?? :) Free food when I'm working on building my business is always a good thing. So here's to Chick-fil-A for feeding me chicken strips, waffle fries, and lemonade today even though my cow costume was a bit under par.
Also...for those of you who didn't know...I was once the Chick-fil-A cow. Yes...its true! I wore that huge costume. The internal AC was out of order so every once in a while my "handler" had to bring me inside, take the head off, and put ice packs on me to cool me down. It was quite an experience. :)

You make me smile! :D
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome!
ReplyDeleteThat you were a cow.
The things I get to finally know about you.
Amazing.
:P
I'm so proud! but I must ask...what was the lint brush?
ReplyDelete@Larry and Amy - The lint "brush" was one of those sticky ones. I tore it apart and used it as tape. :)
ReplyDelete